Q~town, MI
sweet, i will be up that way in september in college

Shyne151

bum
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
Saginaw, Mi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know of an even better place in Flint. They havent opened yet but they grand opening will be next Fall. Its gunna be bad. Cheap!
Ughh.. we'll see. Every place in the last five years that has opened in flint car audio wise has flopped. Bob Burns the owner of Advanced is a top 10 installer in the country last I heard...

And how do you know of a better place if it isn't even open yet?

97cav

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2005
Flint, MI
need a business partner? lol I was thinking of starting a place like that, all we really have is Dukes and 810.

StevesCarAudio

Senior VIP Member
Apr 28, 2011
Springfield, MO
Got one of my first car stereo's installed here way back in the day!lol like 6 years ago.

disturbed471985

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 18, 2009
Greenwood, La
Best install is your own install. No one cares more about ur car and equipment then you do.. Save the money and buy more equipment.. Only work I want do on my car is glassing.. With just the help of this forum you can install just about anything correctly. Sry to the shop owners but your prices are just to high. Shops around here charge by the hour and that is $85 an hour. Hell I can install a whole system within an hour but they can maybe get a HU installed.. Gotta make that money..

bubbagumper6

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 25, 2006
The D
Best install is your own install. No one cares more about ur car and equipment then you do.. Save the money and buy more equipment.. Only work I want do on my car is glassing.. With just the help of this forum you can install just about anything correctly. Sry to the shop owners but your prices are just to high. Shops around here charge by the hour and that is $85 an hour. Hell I can install a whole system within an hour but they can maybe get a HU installed.. Gotta make that money..
This is not a discussion thread, it's a review and IMO your post (and most of the others) has no place in it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

disturbed471985

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 18, 2009
Greenwood, La
Thanks for ur oppinion. But my post stands to be true..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds