About engine oil............??

i forget which is which , but pretty much its the weight(thickness) of the oil , one is for in warmer weather , the others for colder i think

differnet weights of oil are for older higher milege cars . . . depending what kind of car and what u do in it u might look into synthetics to keep ur stuff lubed more when ur car is starting in the morning after sitting than regular oils

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello!I'm in France and I can't register on Hifiengine for unknown reasons and i need to download the service manuals for Blaupunkt Baden Baden...
Then I don't really seen the need to run a ground directly from the alt, but given your situation, it can't hurt.
I would run another ground wire to cleaned off metal. Sometimes there is a Metal Bracket under the dash that generally work well. You can try...
Sounds like a ground loop, especially with the hokey ground. I'd ground to the body, do the big three. Run a ground from the radio to the amp's...
Nice looking RCAs. Most vehicles these days have quite a bit of wiring to go back to the vehicle lighting ect that run along the bottom door...

About this thread

Martin

10+ year member
Martin
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from