a/d/s amp's

has any one ever heard about a/d/s amplifiers .are they good .
"Audio Digital Systems" or a/d/s has been around longer than most of the other big name brands out there. They make high end equipment that is pretty expensive. BMW also use a/d/s amps as their factory amps in their cars. Good stuff just expensive.....

Actually is "analog/digital systems". They were bought up by DEI along with their ADST sister company Orion a few years ago. It looks like their lines were left mostly unchanged by the new parent company. The old ones were really solid amps. Unless DEI really changed something, and it doesn't appear that they did, they should still be pretty good if a bit on the pricey side.

If u look in a magizine that advertises it, they call it the audiofile series of stereo equipment. I have some of there home stuff, in wall speakers and powered subwoofer, and it rocks. Should be no diffirent for the car stuff.

Actually is "analog/digital systems". They were bought up by DEI along with their ADST sister company Orion a few years ago. It looks like their lines were left mostly unchanged by the new parent company. The old ones were really solid amps. Unless DEI really changed something, and it doesn't appear that they did, they should still be pretty good if a bit on the pricey side.
My bad, you are right, I must have had a brain "fart" while posting my reply. Thanks for correcting that for me.......that sometimes happens when you get old lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I ran an A/D/S 6 channel amp at two ohms powering 2 subs, 4 mids and 4 tweeters for the entire life of my 93 T-bird. I sold the car in 2000. I used it hard for 7 years. I NEVER had a problem, and the sound was just clean, clear, and solid. I bought the amp as a display unit at a Columbia Audio store. By far the best piece of audio equipment I have ever owned. I sold the amp to my best friend who still uses it in his vette. He now owns a second A/D/S 4 channel amp that was new 2 years ago. He says they perform about the same, and loves them both.

Two Thumbs UP !!!

Ya man, a/d/s stuff is solid. I think, that a/d/s is somehow related to Directed, Orion, and I believe PPI and all that stuff is pretty solid so....I would say go for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.