Northeast Region A couple of pics and vids from Import Face Off at Epping NH New England Dragway

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Yeah ill be curious how much of his new gear he ends up fitting in the Focus, or whatever he goes with next yr. Its got potential to hang with you guys while im left a few db back in no wall haha
I'm sure 2 18s is all we can do in that vehicle and that'll be tight, and even with lithium you'll be stretching the suspension pretty hard with just wood subs and amps. He wants to run everything but IMO you need a van or big SUV to do 4 18s right.

Also I think Tracy Johnson took no-wall at finals with 155.3. Shame we hadn't planned this out better, that could have been exciting.

I'm sure 2 18s is all we can do in that vehicle and that'll be tight, and even with lithium you'll be stretching the suspension pretty hard with just wood subs and amps. He wants to run everything but IMO you need a van or big SUV to do 4 18s right.
Also I think Tracy Johnson took no-wall at finals with 155.3. Shame we hadn't planned this out better, that could have been exciting.
If he didnt blow his subs he would have been at IFO and then he would have had me by a better 1st run since I did a 54.8. Before it all comes out im testing with the front seats out, probably have a few more tenths in it that way. Then we will be talking about ways to get to a 56......

If he didnt blow his subs he would have been at IFO and then he would have had me by a better 1st run since I did a 54.8. Before it all comes out im testing with the front seats out, probably have a few more tenths in it that way. Then we will be talking about ways to get to a 56......
My c-pillar lost with seats out. Send me numbers whenever you get to test.

My c-pillar lost with seats out. Send me numbers whenever you get to test.
will do, maybe i can borrow mike's lithium or finance one from theamplab lol... i would love to find out what a decent voltage run would yield for a number.

will do, maybe i can borrow mike's lithium or finance one from theamplab lol... i would love to find out what a decent voltage run would yield for a number.
If you had some extra power cable and a couple distro blocks you could probably back up to my Jeep and jump into my battery bank. Probably wouldn't be optimum without a lot of cable, but should give you a bit more reserve.

If you had some extra power cable and a couple distro blocks you could probably back up to my Jeep and jump into my battery bank. Probably wouldn't be optimum without a lot of cable, but should give you a bit more reserve.
Thats a possibility. We could also test your wall with my ns1s, too. All kinds of testing possible...

I need to donate a testicle or kidney or lung or something and pick up Dave L's sig motors... haha

I need to donate a testicle or kidney or lung or something and pick up Dave L's sig motors... haha
You'd still need to build them up, but 200 a pop is pretty fair.

Speaking of which any bites on that 15 I left with you? Wish you had a box to test it to show people. It will be really nice for someone who isn't running loads of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.