99 Tahoe lights

So you bring up an old thread to say that you blind the fuck out of everyone on the road with your cheap plug and play HID kit in headlights made for halogen bulbs?

Woah, what's with the attitude??

Oh btw, it's not any diff than if someone with a loud Harley Davidson motorcycle vs. a very loud stereo.

Woah, what's with the attitude??
Oh btw, it's not any diff than if someone with a loud Harley Davidson motorcycle vs. a very loud stereo.
All the newer F350s 2013 and up have bright head lights. I get brights flashed at me often in my 2013 F350 at night, just got a 2014 F350 but haven't driven at night but I imagine its the same. Even some of the newer dodge trucks and chevy trucks blind me with low beam factory bulbs.

Those vehicles will blind you exactly 75.3% less than a car with stock housings and drop in HID. More often than not I find myself blinded by those trucks because their lights sit at eye level in my car

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I don't think you know what the meaning of the word "blind" is.

Perhaps very bright for a brief period of time is what your looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.