97 suburban 12 15s in a 6th order

mrj858

10+ year member
Jun 21, 2011
san diego
Yes and yes. Francisco new build consist of 9 18" nsv3 retros if you haven't seen.
Sweet….me and the squad will be in that Friday….hope you’re bringing an extra liver cause we plan on some heavy drinking

• Haha
Reactions: Buck

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
22.5hz in the rear and the front I don't remember. We shrunk the port so no idea where it ended up at
That's very low! Do you like it? How high do you play up to? Just genuinely curious, I love doing low end stuff like you have here.

tc3k101

Ω
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Mar 31, 2008
Socal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's very low! Do you like it? How high do you play up to? Just genuinely curious, I love doing low end stuff like you have here.
It's very good. It's a good deal louder than before. I don't think 5k per sub is enough. I haven't played too high. I'm doing mid teens right now to 40 and it's loud. I got some kinks to work out but the higher notes keep making my door pins fall out so I gotta get new bushings and pins. I'll be getting new doors too

mrj858

10+ year member
Jun 21, 2011
san diego

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
It's very good. It's a good deal louder than before. I don't think 5k per sub is enough. I haven't played too high. I'm doing mid teens right now to 40 and it's loud. I got some kinks to work out but the higher notes keep making my door pins fall out so I gotta get new bushings and pins. I'll be getting new doors too
:LOL:

That's awesome.

tc3k101

Ω
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Mar 31, 2008
Socal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sweet….me and the squad will be in that Friday….hope you’re bringing an extra liver cause we plan on some heavy drinking
Yo man what's your name? We have to know each other. You gotta come drink with some of us THF people. I'd say us Db people but there's only gonna be like 2 of us.

mrj858

10+ year member
Jun 21, 2011
san diego
Yo man what's your name? We have to know each other. You gotta come drink with some of us THF people. I'd say us Db people but there's only gonna be like 2 of us.
we do know each other Lol Noah with the trailblazer

• Love
Reactions: tc3k101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds