Central Region 90+ car night show TEAM DTF Sundown One Disturbing the Peace III

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

kylediablo
10+ year member

17 & certified
it's that time again. If you have been, no need to explain, if not.....

3rd annual TEAM DTF Disturbing the Peace show will he 9-29-12

Show starts at 5-6 and more classing info will come later

This is a 80-90+ vehicle show. Last year I believe we had 86 competitors. all competitors welcome. Very laid back and Fun show where everyone can demo their *** off, have a few brewskies and not worry about police shutting anything down.

Very much like the slamology parking lot parties before they got shut down.

We will have food and drinks availible

Trophies will be for first second third and best of classes. 38" for 1st and 4footers for best of.

Entry fee will be $20.

Will be raffling off some sort of equipment all night for $1 a ticket.

Classes will be similar to Usaci but mic on dash. Doors open anything goes.

Lots of fun here people ask anyone who has been it is will worth the drive. Would like to get lots of the big 158-160 guys down here again. Everyone always enjoys getting their head ripped off. Lol

Show will be at:

Sundown One

4685 Wabash Ave,

Springfield , il 62711

For info call 217-891-9686. (kyle)

The official classes will be posted soon along with the flyer. I believe Ryan Poundstone will have a stack of flyers with him at Meca finals if y'all will be attending.

Spread the word people, this is one you don't anna miss

Last edited by a moderator:
Classes.. off 4 ohm rating

Stock (no wall below window line )

0-600w

601-1800w

1801+

Modified (wall or blow thru)

0-1000

1001-2000

2001-4000

4001+

Trunk

0-1000

1001+

Better be here people. Its one of the largest audio comps in the united states. Plenty of hotels around the show for you to stay in if you make a long drive. Will be some 160db demo friendly vehicles there

Bunch of us are staying at the same hotel, so it'll be party time like at SLAM.

I want to hear one of these 160 vehicles you're talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Jteske a couple of us from florissant and alton will be there. I got a friend who is doing 157's at 35hz that will be there too

i would like to just get my car metered so i can see where my crap is for future reference. im sure my 2 re's with 2k isnt all that loud.
its a local show so its all for fun. Aint got to be embarrassed of what you put up because not everyone there is going to be doing 50s+, there are alot of local guys with small systems that come out and meter and demo all night

This just in.....9515ROB will be wearing a dress and serving drinks to competitors when we're in line waiting to meter. That alone is reason enough to make it out to this show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.