COMPLETED 7K Watt RMS (3500W ea) 2 12 in FI Car Audio SP4 V2 D1 Fully Loaded (Omega Coils, Extra Spider, etc) for SALE or TRADE

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickscassera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dallas
Price
$650
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
These are MINT! Hardly used and fully loaded, I attempted to run these and my car could not supply the proper power in it's current configuration. After looking at my options it's unfortunately not in my budget to make the upgrades I need to run these beasts. 4 inch omega coils, hybrid terminals, upgraded cooling. Willing to trade for the right 15 in the 3000-4000 w RMS range. can do a little cash either way. 650 picked up or plus shipping

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

DJ subs are designed for efficiency, car audio subs are designed for low end in a small space. So above ~50hz the DJ sub will kill a car audio...
Set the voltage to 20 volts via DMM and it will equal out to around 100 watts. https://www.the12volt.com/ohm/ohms-law-calculators.asp#voltage
He wants to strap the amps to double the output to one sub. Some amps allow you to "couple" them. This allows you to wire up the one sub powered...
You can wire those subs up @8 ohms if they are both SVC4 ohm subs,and that amp will run fine after being tuned properly...

About this thread

nickscassera

CarAudio.com Newbie
nickscassera
Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from