6th order bandpass?

B_Master_Flash
10+ year member

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I know bandpass sux donkey balls, but I bought a set of speakers (home audio) for really cheap so I could mess around w/ them. I plan on taking the drivers out and building my own box and my own crossover network. Anyway, my question is, where can I find calculations for box size and port size for different bandpass boxes? All I can find on the internet are wierd diagrams people have posted and people saying over and over that "bandpass boxes have to be build EXACTLY to specs in order to sound right", but then no one gives any calculators or anything. http://www.loudspeakers101.com gives specs for 4th order bandpass boxes, but I want to get a little more crazy than that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.