6.5” drivers with punchy bass

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lovebass805

I’m looking to replace my 2016 Prius speakers they’re 6.5” drivers and want to replace them with speakers that have punchy bass that will not distort or bottom out.

I’m looking for sq speakers does anyone have suggestions?

I’m looking for a external amp possibly to go power them with dsp because any speaker I’ve heard with dsp sounds better than you’d expect it for outputting good bass for a compact size based off a blue tooth speaker I have.

If you enclose the back of the door speakers, it can help with midbass. Do you have the ability to run a dedicated midbass anywhere in the car?

Some people run full components in the front of the vehicle, then run a midbass oriented speaker in the rear doors or rear area, that punches harder than the front components do, but the rear midbass still plays voices and higher in the frequency range than a pure midbass. There's a specific name for that type of setup, I can't remember what it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...