Not open for further replies.

vikram76

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$20000
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
3 new in box, latest version.
1 demo used, flawless, latest version.
1 used, has slight scratch on chrome, with 15 ohm resistors in power supply instead of 20 ohm found on latest version.

The build dates for the latest version are 2008 and 2009. There is a lot of confusion over HV Venti build dates. The latest version was partially assembled in 2008/2009. When an order is placed, Audison completes the assembly of an amp. Once sold through, Audison will no longer produce the amp.
Hope this helps.

For your protection, I will accept payment through PayPal where I am a verified member of 20 years.

YOU WILL LOVE THIS OPPORTUNITY !

IMPORTANT: 1 new in box is officially sold. the remaining 4 are $16000, non-negotiable. or $4000 each, except $2500 for the one with a scratch.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• tempImageePu45J.png
    tempImageePu45J.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • tempImageyZ7PIJ.png
    tempImageyZ7PIJ.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 49
  • tempImagetcPJZq.png
    tempImagetcPJZq.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Posted same thing at DIYMA as well no user name in photos or the dates.

Agreed get the popcorn ready! 🍿🍿🍿

edit: lol post was removed at DIYMA! Failure to follow rules it looks like especially being a new member and can't read the rules before posting! Wish we had moderators here who still had their powers to control the site like they do over there!

Last edited:
Posted same thing at DIYMA as well no user name in photos or the dates.

Agreed get the popcorn ready! 🍿🍿🍿

edit: lol post was removed at DIYMA! Failure to follow rules it looks like especially being a new member and can't read the rules before posting! Wish we had moderators here who still had their powers to control the site like they do over there!
I updated the listing with dates. Please tell me why my listing was taken down from DIYMA. kind regards.

Ask them yourself. You didn't follow the rules from the get go here or there. I am not a moderator over there just noticed it was gone right away and rightfully so. They don't mess around there especially when someone new just shows up asking 20K for some amplifiers that doesn't follow their rules which are stated in a sticky right in the classified section for anyone who posts a for sale ad there.

Ask them yourself. You didn't follow the rules from the get go here or there. I am not a moderator over there just noticed it was gone right away and rightfully so. They don't mess around there especially when someone new just shows up asking 20K for some amplifiers that doesn't follow their rules which are stated in a sticky right in the classified section for anyone who posts a for sale ad there.

I just updated the listing to mention I accept PayPal for buyer security.

Are we not supposed to list the same sale post on both forums? I did just ask them why my posting was removed since I cannot find the answer anywhere.

No you must have a picture of your user name, today's date on it included with the pictures themselves. Those are in the rules sticky there and here. They will delete those ads that do not follow the rules there plain and simple. Especially a new member with the first post asking 20,000 dollars for amplifiers. It makes people very suspicious because of the scamming going on at car audio forums. Plain and simple they do not mess around as people sell a ton of gear on that site for a reason. Not trying to be an ass about it but after buying from people there they take that site and their reputation very seriously. Nothing wrong with cross posting for sale ads it happens all the time.

I updated the listing with dates. Please tell me why my listing was taken down from DIYMA. kind regards.
You need to post a certain amount of replies ect. on DIYMA as well before you can post anything for sale on the site along with pics with user name, date along with items being sold on that site. READ THE RULES. Ive been on there for years myself. I dont post very often, but I have been on there for quite some time

Not everyone has or willing to pay $20k for amplifiers and or any Audio gear without some kind of reputation built upon the sellers positive selling experiences. Especially during these hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...