4 NVX 12’s

Participant count
  • Participant list

JoshuaTapia89

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oregon
I have a 2012 Chrysler 300 limited. I would like to do four NVX VCW124 12” subs in the trunk. My idea is to remove the arm rest from the rear seat giving me an opening of 8.5” x 19” that leads into the trunk. The cabin is gonna be sound dampened and the trunk is gonna be dampened and completely sealed off. I’m gonna have two separate sealed enclosures housing two inverted subwoofers each, on either side of the opening. The rear left and right pop outs of the trunk are going to each house a XS power D2700 battery. The Power supply is gonna be two JS-Alternators 425 amp alternators. The Mono amp is gonna be an NVX 8K and the 4 channel is gonna be an NVX 1200 watt amp. I’m not looking to win any SPL or SQ competitions I Just want something that is loud as hell without sacrificing sound quality. I’m open to suggestions on all equipment. Im just currently set on NVX because I had one of subs in a trash box powered by an unpowered pos amp and it was stupid loud and sounded stupid clean for no reason so I’m curious to see what 4 of them would do on some true clean power in the correct enclosure. If it’s the right way to go I’ll spring for some Fosgate T2500.1BDcp to power the subs but that’s a whole lot more money. Will it be loud? Will it sound good? Will the opening from trunk to the cabin act as a tuned port for the trunk? Give me help and suggestions with everything please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...