4 Channel speaker level input into a 5 channel amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffjgoug

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello fellow audio enthusiasts!

I have recently purchased a Picasso Nano 640.d amplifier for my Honda Accord sport 2019 with the 8 speaker sound system. It has a tablet style factory radio with I cannot replace. I will be using the ax-dsp-hon2 harness to pull speaker level signal from the head unit. It outputs 4 channels, and I was wondering if there was any way to duplicate the speaker level signal so I could have input for the 5th channel. The amp accepts high level inputs. There are also no input selector switches with this model of amplifier.

Thanks so much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.