4 channel for (4) aq 6.5 and (4)aq supertweets

so is the ppi bk 800.4 the same amp as the mb quart onyx 4.125 ??@disturbed471985
I am unsure if they are the exact same but as far as quality goes yes they are bout the same. I owned a 125.4 for a week or so decent amp but just felt like a POS plastic amp but it did wrk.

I am unsure if they are the exact same but as far as quality goes yes they are bout the same. I owned a 125.4 for a week or so decent amp but just felt like a POS plastic amp but it did wrk.
yea i noticed they are alot of plastic but that doesnt bother me as long as it puts out power...you think it work ok to bridge 4 mids on 2 channels and tweets on the other

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Slapz are sfb clones from my understanding. What I was pointing out is how much info slapz gives about their amps 😂
Thanks for that. Good point about the chimes, I 'll have to check. My thoughts were that a true center channel could serve to raise the sound...
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

NASTY08IMPALA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
NASTY08IMPALA
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date