3 way components

Participant count
  • Participants list

Mohamed_Nayeem

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all,
I have installed a custom made 3 way components. Tweeter, mid range from Hertz nd subwoofer from focal. The crossover I bought it from Chinese website(AliExpress). So will it give the same output as 3 way or will there be any disturbance? Help me out with this.

Can’t answer that not knowing what crossover you are talking about. But the last place I would buy a crossover from would be AliExpress.
Buy a DSP and go with active crossovers.

I don't know where to buy 3 way crossover alone. I am from India. Can you help me out bro
Can’t answer that not knowing what crossover you are talking about. But the last place I would buy a crossover from would be AliExpress.
Buy a DSP and go with active crossovers.
I don't know where to buy 3 way crossover alone. I am from India. Can you help me out bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.