3 Kicker L7 12's Enclosure

Titebond II, 15 gauge brad nails to line up, countersunk #2 square coarse thread pocket screws to squeeze tight. silicone caulk on inside joints.Pretty much overkill...all you need is glue and clamps.
I don't agree with you there. Box looks nice just couldn't tell what you used

I don't agree with you there. Box looks nice just couldn't tell what you used

I've been building cabinets for 10+ years, glue and clamps is all you need.

If you glue two pieces of wood together, and try to break it, it's not going to break at the joint you glued....trust me.

I've been building cabinets for 10+ years, glue and clamps is all you need.If you glue two pieces of wood together, and try to break it, it's not going to break at the joint you glued....trust me.
I know glue makes a very strong bond I just don't trust it myself lol.

vzir6q.jpg
It's the multiple angles of the bracing that is absolutely sick!

Beautiful box, very nice handskills, obviously you know this at 10 years+ wood working. I just try to get my boxes cut to specs, beauty comes in time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I suppose it also helps to have the right tools, and a nice workship. Not on my sidewalk. >_>

Great work, the definition of clean carpentry. the 45's are what struck me the most... that and the cleanliness of your work area. I am jealous! One question... did you install it as bare MDF?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.