3 amps, 6 pre outs HU, how to make it work?

What I've concluded is that there may be some type of noise cancelation going on with my tweets and the 2.5s...I feel like I happily have my 6.5s dialed in now. Very happy with my subwoofers too

Maybe if I put the mids on the woofer output of my phoenix gold crossovers it might help? I read somewhere that reversing the polarity of the tweets and mids might work.
Frustrating. I can almost taste what I desire.

Attachments

• 20210306_111309.jpg
    20210306_111309.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 101
Yes, I did read your post. I am familiar with Kenwood eXcelon head units.

Why wouldn't you use the woofer output of the crossover for the 2.5" speakers? The whole point of the crossover is to run both the tweeter and the mid off the same power source, the same channel of the amp. I am sure you will figure it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.