COMPLETED 3 - 275amp Iraggi Alternator Chevy 4.3 5.3 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioDonBigBass

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$300
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
3 - Custom Powder Coated Blue / Metallic Iraggi 275amp. Used not sure of the Working Condition. Fits 96-07 Gm Chevy Buick Cadillac . Surbuban, Silverado, H2 Hummer, GMC Sierra, Etc. Sold as is. Offers are Welcomed.

Cosmetic - 8 out of 10
Mechanical - Unsure

Thanks!

[

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Last edited:
Ebay Link not working. Are these actually yours or just something you have seen on Ebay??User name with picks would be ideal with todays date with the items in question

3 - Custom Powder Coated Blue / Metallic Iraggi 275amp. Used not sure of the Working Condition. Fits 96-07 Gm Chevy Buick Cadillac . Surbuban, Silverado, H2 Hummer, GMC Sierra, Etc. Sold as is. Offers are Welcomed.

Cosmetic - 8 out of 10
Mechanical - Unsure

Thanks!

[View attachment 39910
Available?

I would have been interested in one of these, but there is no such thing as a 99-07 alternator. In 05 the alternators stopped being internally controlled, with an internal regulator, and the voltage started being externally regulated, and controlled by the ECU. There is also the difference between 2 pin and 4 pin, and they are not interchangeable.

$300 and they might be DOA, because you wont take 5 minutes to hook em up, and drive around for an hour to see if they work?

I see why OP hasn't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...