2017 Toyota Corolla SE Build Log

sorry to say corollas dont get loud, you'll be lucky to break a 151. the rattle treatment you have to do is also extensive and no just plain deadener does jack sh*t. you need actual reinforcement. Corollas are flimsy as sh*t and has sh*t acoustics for car audio. Why do I know this? I've owned one and tried to get loud in one purely from the trunk. yuck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Ya man.. No telling how long that will last. you do one are and the weakest point begins to fail sooner or later. Looking at CDT speakers,. They...
I replied to your other thread. Id look at Infinity Kappas for the money on 6x9 components and an amp. But I would have chosen the kenwood over...
To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
You can buy some replacement OEM wiring harnesses aftermarket from a few places, ebay, amazon, sometimes metra has the part numbers on their...

About this thread

8 Inch Vince
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Quartersawn
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png