2015 Mustang GT build

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright guys, I have been everywhere trying to get in touch with a guy on a closed thread on this forum. I am putting a Sundown X series 12 in my 2015 Mustang GT along with a DD audio M1D amp, Kinetik HC2400PRO, and a Skar RP75.4 for the speakers. Someone in this Forum was planning to run the same **** thing but with a Z series and I saw in another forum he switched to a 10 x series because someone told him it wouldn't fit. Anyway, ITS GOIN IN and you cannot stop me. Due to go in this week, amps are already installed. ANd if you have a Mustang I would love to see what your running and get some feedback on how it sounds. ANY help much appreciated. Pics are soon to come.

I have two sa 12s in my 2015 mustang no issues. Because of clearance you can't put a 15 unless you cut your rear deck or fire the sub upwards. Btw side firing port on drive side with subs firing forward has worked great for me.

I see it says you got a sealed box, do you have any regrets on that? I have been back and forth with if I should have gotten a sealed system

edit: Just saw that it says you got Alpine 10s. why did you switch? is it because you wanted it sealed

I've never had a sealed box in my car lol. But my current box is a little over 4 cubic feet. Just had to remove the passenger seat and back seat to get in. My signature is pretty old btw. I'm doing a 147 @ 32hz with driver door open and meter on windshield now.

I see it says you got a sealed box, do you have any regrets on that? I have been back and forth with if I should have gotten a sealed system
edit: Just saw that it says you got Alpine 10s. why did you switch? is it because you wanted it sealed
It's not the box that's sealed in his sig.

wow, I feel stupid. Guys I used to compete its just been a while please excuse my nonsense. I am just used to going for SPL but I just want to hit good quality lows now. I do not want it loud if it is not low.

Heres a Pic of what I have installed so far But ignore the POS skar amp.

getPart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.