2014 charger se

Participant count
  • Participant list
Lots of threads so hard to keep up. I would run active which means you wouldn’t be using the passive crossover. Just focus on your front stage and if you have to have something in the rear, just get some ordinary coaxials.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Did you consider using the PAC AmpPRO 4, AP4-CH31? It will connect between factory amp and head unit and allow you to have RCA outputs for the amps.
Do you have about $100 to waste? Try a cheap amp that has line-level inputs, see if that helps. WalMart carries a 4 Channel Jensen amp, for its...
Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...
I just ordered a Sony XM-GS4 amp for the Focal door speakers. The Mosconi Pico 2 powers the factory subwoofer, and sail panel tweeters. I'll post...
id put in a good new deck and front speakers, forget the rears (fade to the front). then when you get a new car, take the deck and front speakers...

About this thread

Cort5040

CarAudio.com Newbie
Cort5040
Richmond Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from