Central Region 2013 in Oklahoma

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
When is the charity show and when is IFO?

I am new to the scene and prolly not ready by charity show but I will be ready in about a month.

I am also wondering if there is a team or group in Tulsa that a 29 year old like me wouldn't be being asked to beer for a bunch of teens. I am fine with there being young guys there but I am looking for a group of older guys to learn from and hopefully join at comps when I am ready. And the help and advice in person would be great.

Thanks for all the help and can you maybe start a thread or post the next couple shows coming up 100 miles or less from Tulsa area?

I will be at the show on the 30th, and might actually meet up with you might enter a comp just for giggles won't win but why not first time out should be fun to see what I at least meter at

Cool. Lots of friendly people and always nice meeting new peeps.

You may do better than you think man (only way to know is to get on a meter) - the class structure is pretty new-person-friendly in the Local classes, but give the class matrix and rules a quick glance over to help things go a bit smoother at the show:

Midwestspl Classes

Not a member yet

I will be at the show on the 30th, and might actually meet up with you might enter a comp just for giggles won't win but why not first time out should be fun to see what I at least meter at

Come on through. Typically a fun show all around.

It will be a USACi show on the 30th. You just might surprise yourself with the outcome though.

http://soundoff.org/rules.htm

Awesome guy we might actually setup my boys fifteen in there too and see for SPL, but my goals are geared toward sq so I am going to run both types of comp if I can

only one fee to compete in multiple right?

What's the entrance fee?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.