Central Region 2013 in Oklahoma

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
There won't be much for a list till early next year. There always a few shows here every year for sure like ifo cone twice a year. I'm sure there will be more though.

There will be a few MECA and IASCA shows for SQ and SPL hopefully at Aho Audio in Guthrie. I am planning on hosting the MECA Oklahoma State Finals there if possible. I know there will also be quite a few MECA shows in Tulsa too. Mark Eldridge will be putting those shows together most likely.

There will be a few MECA and IASCA shows for SQ and SPL hopefully at Aho Audio in Guthrie. I am planning on hosting the MECA Oklahoma State Finals there if possible. I know there will also be quite a few MECA shows in Tulsa too. Mark Eldridge will be putting those shows together most likely.
Many of the guys who did MECA and MW SPL last year are running USACi this year as they said they were not found of the metering methods of MECA or MW SPL. I'm sure some will still show just less in the lanes is all. I don't think AHO is doing much if anything with USACi this year, at least not to my knowledge anyway. I'm still trying to decide how involved with shows I will be this year.

hmmmm, if i come to visit in pryor again this year i might just bring my termlab ad try to do a show somewhere close ,db drag and bassrace ,maybe tulsa

hmmmm, if i come to visit in pryor again this year i might just bring my termlab ad try to do a show somewhere close ,db drag and bassrace ,maybe tulsa
There are some DB Drag shows in Tulsa every now and then. Not much for participation though.

The few orgs that get people to show up are MW SPL and USACi, but that is pretty typical for the midwest though.

im down for Oklahoma as I live in Fort Worth.
Since you are in Fort Worth, Jeremy Clutts of Clutts Customs in Denison does most of the MECA shows in the region. Most are in Denison and Sherman with at least one in Durant, OK. There is one April 27th in Plano. He also does the sq judging for Eldridge's meca show here in tulsa. There was planned to have a show a month this season, and hopefully, as OnYrMrk mentioned, we'll get a few up here in OK as well.

Not a contest, but a group of around 10 or so people hang out pretty much every Friday night. Usually grab some food, then sit around and BS for a couple of hours. Now that the weather is getting nicer we are also starting to get together on Sundays where we actually get around to doing something constructive. If any of you guys are interested PM me and I'll get you more info. Pocket5s and OnYrMrk are both part of our group. You are guaranteed to learn something or your money back;)

Last time I went they didn't have any SQ judges that I would have paid to listen to my car. So I passed. I might come hangout for awhile, but won't compete.

Last time I went they didn't have any SQ judges that I would have paid to listen to my car. So I passed. I might come hangout for awhile, but won't compete.
When were you there last? I was walking around the last IFO but was not notified of needing to speak with anyone. Sorry if you were there, I didn't hang out at the table all day as IFO almost never has any SQ guys show up so I kind of do my own thing. I'm not sure who will even be judging this show yet for SPL...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.