2007 Pontiac G6 Memphis 15" Subs hitting backwards (******* in)

Participant count
  • Participants list

mike_d

I have an 07 Pontiac G6 GT. It has the factory monsoon amp still running all the door speakers and the 6x9s. I have 2 Memphis C3 15's hooked to a Hifonics Zeus 1800 amp hooked to the factory head unit. I am tapped off the factory sub wire and it pulls the speakers in instead of blowing them outwards. So I thought maybe the factory amp is interfering with it so I tapped into the rear channel wires before they hook into the amp and the subs still pull in. I took the subs out to make sure they were wired correctly and they are. I'm stumped at this point and would really like some help. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.