Participant count
  • Participants list
Nice video. More people should do this. I'm interested how that sub does. There's not too many people running Definitive in a vehicle.
I have a video of it. It's too large to upload o guess I could trim it down and attach it. Like i showed in the video, I only have the one battery up front so at idle I don't have the best voltage so I don't turn my amp up all the way. But it gets loud enough to make my nose tickle. Mainly looking for suggestions on how to stabilize the voltage in the most cost efficient and room efficient way

I have a video of it. It's too large to upload o guess I could trim it down and attach it. Like i showed in the video, I only have the one battery up front so at idle I don't have the best voltage so I don't turn my amp up all the way. But it gets loud enough to make my nose tickle. Mainly looking for suggestions on how to stabilize the voltage in the most cost efficient and room efficient way

Something like this in the back will help.

Screenshot_20221106-221055_Chrome.jpg

I was looking at something similar. Except it was limitless lithium. It's was like $300-400. But I don't know how I'd set it up or if it's compatible with my system

I currently run a 40 ah bank of Yinglong Lithium with my AGM and 320 alternator until I can afford to do a battery delete under my hood.

Crescendo S4. How do they sound?
My speakers? Ok they sound way better than the Alpine Type S speakers I had before, but I feel like they are kind of lacking. Probably because of my leaky door panel. I need to get boxes for them. Unfortunately I don't have room in my mustang I've actually considered getting rid of the subwoofer and box and going for maybe two twelves or three tens

My speakers? Ok they sound way better than the Alpine Type S speakers I had before, but I feel like they are kind of lacking. Probably because of my leaky door panel. I need to get boxes for them. Unfortunately I don't have room in my mustang I've actually considered getting rid of the subwoofer and box and going for maybe two twelves or three tens

I was wondering how mine sounded to you on the video. The Crescendo S4 is a great amp. I only have two 6½'s and two tweets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...