2000s era alpine mrd m1000d amplifier repair?

Participant count
  • Participant list

vintageimage87

CarAudio.com Newbie
Can anybody point me in the right direction to get my amplifier repaired or possibly sold. Its the all digital read out version..its in good condition but has an error 3 message turns on the digital read out is good I can go through all menus but no sound..having a hard time finding any information on repair. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction thank you or I'd b willing to sell..I got $150 into it and it was doa when I got it.opened it and the board appears to b almost new no burns so idk..please help! Anyone!

It may well cost you another 150$ or more after shipping back and forth and average 70$ an hour bench rate to get it fixed.
Amp Medics in Florida
The Amp Lab in Maine
DB-r in Texas
and Zed Audio in California are all reliable amp repair shops I've used. Reach out and see who isn't too busy.

Thx soo much for your help. I tried to contact those places u mentioned and they all responded that they couldn't take on that amplifier in repair. More digging around on my end I was able to get in touch with Alpine and figured out what I had to do to get the amp repaired.as long as the parts required to fix it are still available then its only going to b about $100..so yeah gonna send it in next week and see what happens..fingers crossed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...