2000 Jeep Grand Cherokke Install

BALDheadedGRL

MD
Suggestions please..

Dash speakers...

Front Doors

Component or 6x9

im leaning more towards 6x9 so i dont have to worry about a possible rattle from the adapter plate

Rear doors

over sized coaxials...

please suggestions are greatly needed

i installed some boston neo5t in the dash...CAN NOT STAND the harshness of the sound....makes me want to commite suicide...heh...i get out of the car and my ears are ringing even with the crossover set at -9db... HELP PLEASE

thanks in advcance

tried the boston nx67 on rear doors not a good fit at all...rattle heaven tried prefab adapter plates and custom...no good....

so since i am returning my tweets i will be returning the rallys i got for the front doors...

think im done with boston

please suggestions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.