2 ZVX 15’s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im thinking of getting 2 Skar ZVX 15’s D1 soon and im wondering if a taramps 5k is a good amp. Also if i were to buy this combo would people be able to hear me from far away? and do the subs have good sql?

You will be hard pressed to get a Skar recommendation in here. You will probably be steered to Sundown, Fi, or even American Bass. I personally love my 1-ABHD15D2 on a Taramps MD3K. Two of them on an MD5K would be tremendous.

You will be hard pressed to get a Skar recommendation in here. You will probably be steered to Sundown, Fi, or even American Bass. I personally love my 1-ABHD15D2 on a Taramps MD3K. Two of them on an MD5K would be tremendous.
how is the sql on the sub? it looks like its pretty good, ive always had trusted brands like cerwin vega, fosgate, alpine, and orion and idk how these newer brands sound, idk what gives good sql/spl.

how is the sql on the sub? it looks like its pretty good, ive always had trusted brands like cerwin vega, fosgate, alpine, and orion and idk how these newer brands sound, idk what gives good sql/spl.

I'm biased, but I love American Bass. The only drawback I've been notified about is reconing. They can take plenty of power, well over rated. I've been running American Bass for years. Stiff ass drivers that have a balance of SQ and SPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.