10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) rebuilt type r 10s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

D2 1k-1200 rms

t3 baskets

built by resko1

one has never been powered and the other is currently in my car in 1.2 cu ft sealed of off a orion xtr pro 2400 @ 4 ohms

Price:

150+ship each

will add cash for the right trade

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

actual shipping by carrier of buyers choice

Item Pictures:

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

have a few vids on youtube of it search xxxbasshead.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the subs is 8/10 cosmetically, a friend tried to touch one of the aluminum caps while it was beasting and it dented, i was able to pop it back out but it still has marks where it was dented, this in no way effects the performance but i noticed i did not put that in the 1st post and am unable to edit it now!!!!

No worries, I'm actually growing quite fond of them. Can't wait to see once tw start loosening up a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.