2 RE MT 15" DVC 2ohm subwoofers

1 New sub just sold on e-bay for $700+shipping to Australia....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Buyer was willing to cover shipping i offered free shipping in continental us only...

Came out to 700+344.99 USPS priority mail (Large box)= 1044.99 US /sub .....Holy sh1t...Listing the other one right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Select127 i answered your pm waiting to hear what you got in mind bro....

I guess not...LOL Anyways 1 sub sold on ebay,i am selling another one and just will buy me an amp and it looks like i will have some $$$ left too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Before I started to cut wiring, I would just leave one of the connectors unplugged. Based on your 3rd image, it looks like the wiring was spliced...
Its never justifiable to rush a clean install. Its best to do research for the proper speakers needed and wanted and amplifier to supply for the...
Sure, 600 volts, yep. If you’re trying to launch the subwoofer cones to the moon! And, that’s if they don’t just vaporize first!
THIS IS THE SAME AS THIS: One coil + to the other coil - (on each). The other + & - to the terminal block. Terminal blocks wired straight...

About this thread

thumpin'

10+ year member
thumpin'
Los Angeles,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from