2 RE MT 15" DVC 2ohm subwoofers

thumpin'
10+ year member

So my search for an amp has not been lucky,while i've found 2 BNIB RE MT 15 DVC 2 OHM subs at a price i could not pass up.Now i'm here with 3 re mt 15's and still no amp.So i want to trade 2 of the subs 1 used(in my avatar) 1 bnib mt's for like a sundown saz-3000/3500 or such.One of the new subs is in this post (opened up to check it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...)Never mounted never fired or anything.The other one is still in the box.Actually it's nothing special a regular box with a little sticker at the corner that says MT 10 12 15 18 with the 15 circled.Inside is like this wood "frame" around the sub i guess it's to keep it from getting banged up while shipped.Also will think about trading for RC cars.Just kidding (that was pretty crazy...)so hopefully i will find me an amp i want.I can post a pic of the one still in the box,but like i've said all it is like a plain box with a sticker.The one with the budlight is the used one.View attachment 26523358View attachment 26523359View attachment 26523360View attachment 26523361

Ooops i forgot to do the paper thing with the username i will do it tomorrow morning so the thread hopefully stays up.My digital is dead,just got back from Vegas(that's where i got the 2 new subs). So tomorrow i'm posting a pic with all 3 subs(even one in plain funky box) and username and site name so everybody can stay happy....Also if anybody got some ideas why the pics came out so small....On my PC they're huge.

Sorry bro i've just seen the reply.I'm not familiar with the amp so let me do some research on it and will get back to you.Plus i gotta do the paper thing with my name and date and all too.

I don't think the gp is a go though...If it's the same one i've found (Crunch)it retails $530 online...1 sub retails @ 900 alone and is BNIB the other one will be the one i've been using mint other than some normal wear.I'm looking for equal value or close.I miss my ax3200de

good luck finding a $900 trade for your mt15.

I was going to make an offer but not if you think your subs are worth that much.

Don't even trip mazdakid,i guess i will have to do without your offer then...I don't know what you are thinking but i think it'd be safe to say that a BNIB MT15 is worth at least 600 (that's dealer cost)

and the used one at least 300.I think it is reasonable to want to trade for a saz-3000/3500.

Again......I want to trade 2 MT15's for 1 amp.1 sub is new in box the other is used,used to be in my 03' range rover with a 6.0ft^3 box and a us amps AX3200DE.I'm in no hurry,have not even got my new car yet to put the system in anyways.I got my eye on like an 03 04 bmw 745,gonna mount the sub straight on to the rear deck/seat.Now let me hurry up and post these pics.

Might have a trade off local craigslist...

C'mon people i see you browsing the thread...Stop browsing start trading.If you don't want to register here it's OK just reply to email address...Rather do a local deal anyways because the shipping would be a fortune these things weigh as much as a 11 year old....Think looong think wrooong ZzzzzZzzZzZzzzZzzzZz...Lookie-lookie but no tradie...LMAO Come get these....

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally the thread is moving....No thanks on the mosfet zack i think it does 300@2 and 150 @4ohm i have no use for anything like that!

The soundstream is actually pretty nice,but will only do 3400 @ .5 ohm and like 2000 @ 1 ohm and i'm looking for AT LEAST like 3500ish

@ 1ohm.But the more the better.I like that XXX 6500d by soundstream though.I'm really looking for like sundown saz3500,4500 -

memphis mojo4k,us amps ax3200de or vlx4de (if they exist),RF T3000.1/4000.1,kicker 3/4000 to push the sub i'm keeping.Will leave it up

for a while for trade if nothing else gonna sell them and by me an amp i like.There is a mojo4k,RF T4000.1 for 800 each(obviously used).I

would love like one of those bad boys....and if you know these subs,will need something like that to push it(them).I know these subs are

not cheap but i think it's a good deal won't find them under 800 a piece new...I'll even give up both brand new subs for an amp i'm

looking for and stay with my used one.

Google MOSFET 300 you'll see the 1 i was thinking about they made like different ones they went up to like 650 I think. But that's crazy...50x4... Oh yeah the ns is bad as hell too but you see I'm trying to push these myself as is....lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...