2 Channels on my amp that are 2 ohms each. Bridges MONO 4 ohm. Help please.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had two Rockford pro series ($380 each) 12's on a Nakamichi pa-400m. Nakamichi EC200H crossover. Rockford 5-1/4" in the doors with tweeters mounted behind the A/C vents. 5-1/4" two way in the rear. Sony AM//FM/CD with a sony XK-8d cassette player and a Rockford pa1-hd pre-amp. The mid/highs amp was a Rockford 150 hd. The sub box weighed 220 lbs. 1" medite separate ported chambers. $5,500 sounded good, but CD skipped.
I was running all Lanzar in 91 6 LN 12s .. 8” free airs in the rear panels .. 6.5s in the doors but the windows would fit the magnet if I rolled it down all the way ...I had tweeters mounted in my vents in each doors and a set behind the rear view mirror with a off brand sealed back mid hid inside the center vents . For Amps I was running two PPI made MTX red terminator 225s and headunit was a Pioneer DEX M400 Am fm controller with a Pioneer M40 changer mounted to the console with custom carpeted cover to match interior eq was simple Pioneer DEQ 6500 I believe .. I’d run 3 12s in SQ and switch highs amp to other 3 12s for SPL .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.