2 Channel amp using high level input but only 1 pair of speaker input

Participant count
  • Participant list

mattlostatsea

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, Im trying to fit a 2 channel amp, Im using the high level input as i need to keep the standard head unit. Problem I have is that I only have 1 pair of high level input cables, the right rear speaker. The left rear speaker cable is not reachable unless i strip the rear car down.

So i have 2 speaker cables, left pos and neg. My amp has left and right high level input, shall i wire both left and rear channels high level inputs upto the speaker wire that I have?

Help

Thanks

Matt

shall i wire both left and rear channels high level inputs upto the speaker wire that I have?
It will work. Be aware that most music is recorded in stereo, so you may miss out on quite a bit of the program. It may eventually bother you to the point of re-doing the install. Now, if front speakers are more accesssible, use those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.