^^^^^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB never mounted or powered. Only taken out for pix

Price:

$110 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I would imagine in a well deadened door, and as long as your window won't hit them during travel, these would be a sick addition to your doors if you don't want big subs in the back. Tweeters or coaxials on the dash, these in the front doors and coaxials in the back doors. It would be nice!

Just make sure you reinforce the area they will be mounted cause they are heavy little sub, lol. The regular door clips wouldn't hold the panel in place.

Oh. I thought they were good for mid bass and highs. Low I don't need I have 2 dc 15 xl with a dc 5k. Just ordered an American bass 150.4 vfl and waiting just looking for some foot components or good mid bass speakers I have some 6x9 Memphis m class and some alpine type s that I need to switch out to something better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oxsign

5,000+ posts
No Affiliation
oxsign
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date