2 15"s in a F-150 single cab?

sportyrox
10+ year member

Hey Im about to buy some subs (namely 2 Rockford FOsgate Punch stage 3s) but i dont know if ill have any room in my truck. I am currently running a 9830 head unit with 4 Polk Audio DB570 speakers. Is there any way i can fit my 2 subs in my truck? Im hoping to fit them both in one box but whatever i can do.

I don't know the mounting depth on those particular subs but I doubt you'll fit 15's of any kind behind your seat. And if you do you will lose any leg room that you have

What year is the truck? I had a '92 reg cab and I tried lots of differant setups like 2 12's,2 10's and even 6 8's. The best I came up with was a single 10 Hcca and 1200 watts. You should look into a bada$s 10 give it lots of power and the biggest ported box you can fit

Yeah there is no way you will fit 15" subs back there. You can fit 12's if you have a custom box made but you will still lose a lot of leg room. The best thing to do is get 2-3 10" subs or one nice 12" sub with not a lot of mounting depth. I ran 3 10" RF HE's in a single cab truck for a year, they did fine, I was happy with them. The only way you will get 15" subs in that truck is to do a blowthrough like I did, and now I'm running 4 12" subs.

Its a 97 model, ididnt think it would fit,. Just sort of hoping . I think ill go with a couple of 10s powered by a good amp. What would be a good sub to get?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.