2 12" Funky pups sonosub build **not a joke**

What enclosure should i build for the pups? I will build what y'all decide!!

• Total voters
how is that cat still alive? I thought when you get that close to the pups it liquifies your insides. Thats why you have to wear lead vests when handling them.

Put the pups in a 4th order bandpass! They're not hard to build, and even if you mess up the box you'll still be guaranteed at least 200deebeez
Somebody designs me a 4th order I'll give it a shot!

I just went to the garage and looked at my FUNKY PUP.....I farted jelly beans.
Hahahaha my little whistle tip joke gave me an idea...put it in a 4th order box with an aeroport, and mount a whistle tip in the aeroport! wooooooo wooooooooooooooo
how is that cat still alive? I thought when you get that close to the pups it liquifies your insides. Thats why you have to wear lead vests when handling them.
LULZ to all

...more importantly pics of teh 2 pups in a ported box with 2 aeroports?
Nope!

I have finals this week so i have no time for anything but that... and Caraudio.com of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

When i finish on thursday i will start making the box.

Sorry to keep you all waiting on the en of the earth.

I will design you a 4th order if you promise to put whistle tips on them for at least a video, as I'm sure your ears wouldn't be able to handle the Pups pushing air past a whistle tip for more than a few seconds lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...