1999 GMC jimmy

Participant count
  • Participant list

rockford666
10+ year member

michigan
i have a 99 jimmy i am wondering what i can do tto make it look better on the interior and exterior. the only bad thing is the spare is on the back like the blazer zr-2.i would really like to get the xtreme kit for it but wouldn't work with the tire.please help me

Take the tire off and put a smooth rollpan on the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

my two problems

1. i take it off it leaves the brackets, and take brackets off i have holes.

2. were would i keep a spare after i take it off the bracket.

Originally posted by rockford666 my two problems

1. i take it off it leaves the brackets, and take brackets off i have holes.

2. were would i keep a spare after i take it off the bracket.
Fiil it with bondo but it would look sketchy. Bondo it and sand it, then get it painted. Could put sheetmetal over it, sand it right down, and then paint it...or fill it and put some kind of 4x4 logo or something over it.

The trunk? Your garage? In your trunk standing up, or drop it down under the floor in a custom fabricated holder.

- Steve

Yea i mean come on, are you taking this off road so much that u constantly pop tires or ru just worried about the 1 or 2 times ikt could happen that u won't have it with you?

J

Could also get some run-flat tires...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif :evil:

- Steve

PS: You can do a TON of modifications to that vehicle BTW.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rockford666

10+ year member
rockford666
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from