1999 celica questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Artumon

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey everyone im new. I been going all out on audio in every one of the cars I have owned but I came to something that has stub me and asking you all for thoughts. I have a 1999 celica convertible Gt it has the special 8 speaker system in it. Stereo, 2 factory amps, a tweet, 4in, and 8in in each door and a 6.5 in the rear panels. So I replaced the stereo already with a jvc plugged into the factory setup. But all the speakers but the tweets are blown. Any recommendations of what I should replace with. Would like a little bass but know thats hard in a convertible. Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you planning on reusing the power pack? If yes cut the wires at the top red arrow only. Connect your new radio harness to the translucent one...
This is the car, i destroyed the plate pushing it with the side by side when the axle snapped lol. Im most likely going to remove the whole...
With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...

About this thread

Artumon

CarAudio.com Newbie
Artumon
United States ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from