1994 chevy c3500 dually

Participant count
  • Participant list

nebster68

CarAudio.com Newbie
Im looking for advice to build a system in an ol skool dually. If there is anyone out there with recommendations on what size subs to go with the amount of room behind the back seat I def need it. I plan on buying a double din receiver and a jp9 down4sound 5 channel to run everything. 2 dash speakers and 2 pillar speakers(i will be changing out from stock). I am not going competition but would like some bump in the truck. Here again guys that have put enclosures behind crew cab back seats I could use your input along with anyone willing to help out. Thanks in advance

Ok so for the questions. First off why do you want to keep the rear seat? I assume for passengers duh. All right how about this, replace the front and rear bench seats with buckets and make one massive center console. Could easily fit 2-3 12"s.

He said old school and 1994 in the same post. That's funny.
I think the phrase "old school" is stupid, but 1994 would fit the typical definition. Wouldn't you call a RF 200ix or 40ix or any other amp from that era "old school"? Or was this another of your generic troll posts where you want to put others down without reason or contributing anything productive?

I think the phrase "old school" is stupid, but 1994 would fit the typical definition. Wouldn't you call a RF 200ix or 40ix or any other amp from that era "old school"? Or was this another of your generic troll posts where you want to put others down without reason or contributing anything productive?
You folks are older than me and to me old school means 70's and earlier.

It's also a way of people's cars not having to pass a smog test. It's kind of a loophole that people abuse here.
Bro
It's also a way of people's cars not having to pass a smog test. It's kind of a loophole that people abuse here.
Umm your plate doesn't dictate that bro. And it's not a loop hole. Well add this to the list. Sheesh. Most cities like the one I live in only require smog for vehicles of a certain age. It's usually around the 25 year mark. Most states allow you to have a classic plate around the 25 year mark as well. They do not have anything to do with each other tho.. man I swear.

Bro

Umm your plate doesn't dictate that bro. And it's not a loop hole. Well add this to the list. Sheesh. Most cities like the one I live in only require smog for vehicles of a certain age. It's usually around the 25 year mark. Most states allow you to have a classic plate around the 25 year mark as well. They do not have anything to do with each other tho.. man I swear.

It does here man. A 2001 mini-van can be registered as a classic vehicle and not have to pass a smog test. It's a big loophole here. Please don't tell me about what's going on in Vegas. Just sayin.

Screenshot_20211108-200937_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...