160 db with Kicker

Yes they were specially built for him by kicker. To take the power. And be loud that's why when he sold them they weren't cheap
Are they the q class l7s?? I wonder if the q class is anything different than the regular one

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Those are not solo Xs and no it's not a SPL sub.
I wasn't referring to the video. Alex said he hadn't seen any loud Kicker setups. There are plenty. Find 2 L7s on proper power in a proper box and it'll be loud. It's not like the Solo is a crap sub. It's just overpriced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just curious if anyone has ever put the 160 mill sundown deadner over some 80 mill cld .I'm talking about the kind you have to use a torch on...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...

About this thread

adulbrich

5,000+ posts
Olive oil un-virginer
adulbrich
Ames, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date