15% OFF COUPON - 36 Hour Site-wide Sale - Ends Tomorrow 04/15

Participant count
  • Participant list

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Howdy all,

just a heads up we are having one of the BEST discounts of the year. A 15% OFF coupon that can be applied towards ANYTHING including car audio & electronics gear. Use the code TAXDAY15 at checkout, the code expires tomorrow (4/15) @midnight CST.

Since our prices in general are already the lowest around for pretty much anything we carry, 15% off is really slick. If you wanted to get something for car/home/garden - now is a good time.

>>>> Click here for more details

I have been getting this. For the last hour :

Server Error

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

I get it when I try to go into any category or search. Wish I could taken advantage of the deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Server Error

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

I get it when I try to go into any category or search. Wish I could taken advantage of the deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
LOL im getting that too

Server Error

LOL im getting that too
Ouchy, sorry about that guys. It seems to be working fine here? I usually get an alert when the site is down.

What browser were you guys using? Is the error still showing for you?

Using safari still doing it for me
Hey - this is Jeff at VMI. I'm the web dude here, and I'm trying to look into your issue. Everything checks out for me on Safari (version 6 on OS X 10.8). Is there a specific page or URL that's giving you troubles?

Also, if you could, go to the bottom of a page (not the homepage) that works there you'll find a Customer Reference Number in green - what's that number/code?

Just a heads up gentlemen, in 6 hours this coupon will go kaput.
This deal is the slickest one we've had in a while.
Do y'all do trade ins for store credit? I want the 360.3 while you have it for sale. Only $362 for it is an amazing price

Hey - this is Jeff at VMI. I'm the web dude here, and I'm trying to look into your issue. Everything checks out for me on Safari (version 6 on OS X 10.8). Is there a specific page or URL that's giving you troubles?
Also, if you could, go to the bottom of a page (not the homepage) that works there you'll find a Customer Reference Number in green - what's that number/code?
I was using my phone and ipad on it during the posts I made on here, just barely got signal on my wireless router to try it out on my pc and it worked fine but I lost signal again shortly after selecting some items during looking over my cart. it seems weather abnormally makes me loses signal unless it's perfectly calm and sunny out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date