• Participant list

Daryl22$

Doing it old school the right way
9E153971-CF95-48FC-B510-CCD090E15667.jpeg
D0973AF1-AAF2-4D3B-8B9B-2762BDA0077F.jpeg
98DCB3D1-F2B2-4977-AB0D-FDDCB3AD8317.jpeg
D75DBEBA-DF45-4F53-A636-AB3586EE54F2.jpeg
33FB82B3-6137-4D79-B780-12DA1C7D3ED4.jpeg
So I have a rockford Fosgate amp I am going to put on it but need to do some soldering so right now I’m using an alpine 500watt That is strait pounding the gorilla snot out of this truck I need to know the specs on the sub I can not find them also are they made for sealed or ported want this to sound great

P.S .dose anybody have another just like it they want to sell???

I had a 1996 ranger with 4-12’s and 2-15’s lil truck never seen it coming that thing was the s$@& lol all Orion HCCA’S thing hit hard

P.S .dose anybody have another just like it they want to sell???

I've got one here with a damaged surround, but mine is a very low serial number and may not even be the exact same version 3hp motor. At this point if you could find a second motor it would be difficult and expensive to rebuild it with OEM parts. There's cones out there for sure if you're not afraid to spend money and you can probably still find spiders and I'm sure someone has some coils, but IMO you'd do better if you wanted to make a pair to just find another motor and build up from the motors with more common soft parts. You could probably sell the working top assembly for 150$ which would certainly be more than enough to find you a second motor.

TS parameters and some box specs here:

Bear in mind that is a home theater forum so whatever tuning they'd use for a ported box you may want to go a little higher if you're not trying to hear the dinosaur footfalls in Jurassic Park.

Agree with hispl. TC sounds soft parts were few and far between years ago. If you’re wanting to run two TC based subs you may be better off picking up a couple matched 3hps or even TC9s and building them up. The annoying thing with TC based subs is there were several versions for the popular motor platforms that could make it a pain to get a matching pair…

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...