12" Fi BTL vs DC level 4 xl subs

Ok first of all I bought my system second motor structure is a lot better on the xl and stiffer spiders and third these subs will take 3k daily I have an sd 5k pushing both of my xl's and btw that is 5k on 12volts rms so before you all go here is a noob think about it smart one because I'm not.

Ok first of all I bought my system second motor structure is a lot better on the xl and stiffer spiders and third these subs will take 3k daily I have an sd 5k pushing both of my xl's and btw that is 5k on 12volts rms so before you all go here is a noob think about it smart one because I'm not.
aw_snap_card-p137271733267654332tru1_210.jpg

see this is all you guys do with no time into anything is go off and tell people they are noob's and tell them that they dont know anything man if you ever get tired of slamming people come meet me in the lanes.

hawaiiacaraudio forum and go listen to some for yourself in oahu... there are guys there who have them... decide for yourself is what I recommend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Just fyi, anybody that says one for sure over the other is an idiot. They are too similar to make one clearly better than the other. Lucky you^^ You have some work to do, go listen.

lvl 4 xl vs btl = btllvl 5 vs btl = lvl 5
the quote about the level 5 is correct, yet what are you proving about the BTL in this case?

actually the xl is equal to the btl. ive had both. the xl sounds better tho
i agree 100%

btl easily.

http://mach5audio.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=184

may i recomend the mach 5 amazing sub at the pricepoint you cant beat.
your stupid stop talking

xl would stomp a mud hole in the btl any day of the week ....the mach 5's are about even with the xl's maybe a little less
i once again agree on SQ, and SPL this is correct

I'm actually looking between these exactly. I've heard mixed opinions, it just seems people are choosing whatever they have ran. My conclusion is the BTL will sound better on music, but the XL may put out a little more on the SPL side.
vise versa and you may be right

First post and you don't know what you are talking about noob. They are both close to each other. The Xl will get going on less power than the BTL. Other than that they are very comparable.
yes very true

i remember reading the xl isnt made to take 3k daily
took my sundown 3500 no problem

IN CONCLUSION

i own both currently, the xl outperformsin way you will never actually hear. The btl relies on a closed pole piece, and 5 spiders. yes this boosts efficency and spl. But the xl wll still compete easily, and still outperform lows.

Ill post a video of where i did a drop in test of my btl, and 4xl

the 4xl was .8 db higher, once again nothing you will HEAR but it is a better sub

plus your buying into a better company, Fi has already dropped the old btl, rusty will have your back my man

and to prove im not a nuthugger

heres whats in my trunk

Inverting subs opinions??? - Down South Bass Productions

a btl not a 4xl.

4xl WILL WIN HAnDS DOWN!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.