1/2” birch ply sufficient for box build?

How would y’all wire led’s to go inside the box? I’m doing a plexiglass window and want some led’s inside so you can actually see. I don’t want it pulsing and only on when the car is on.

How would y’all wire led’s to go inside the box? I’m doing a plexiglass window and want some led’s inside so you can actually see. I don’t want it pulsing and only on when the car is on.
You would use the remote/ignition wire into a relay wired directly to power. This will turn on the led lights with your amps without using the remote wire as actual power.

I never got an email saying it was being tested. They are so backed up it is unreal. I had several conversations with them. I got mine a week ago. All of a sudden I got an email saying it was shipped and it was here 3 days later and I live in Wisconsin. I asked about that and even the guy who handles all the emails is overwhelmed right now. I gotta say though the quality is really top notch.

FYI I ordered mine Jan 25th, got an email saying they were built on Feb 7th or 8th and they showed up last friday with a ship date of Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Shipping in the US has been slowed badly. Also they use Fedex for shipping.

3 months and still no sub or email stating it’s being tested by FI Audio:(

Fi is right down the street and they are having man power problems. One of their lead builders had Covid and they pretty much disinfected the whole joint. A guy who just ordered locally is hoping to have his sub(s) in 9 weeks. Quite the backlog.

I never got an email saying it was being tested. They are so backed up it is unreal. I had several conversations with them. I got mine a week ago. All of a sudden I got an email saying it was shipped and it was here 3 days later and I live in Wisconsin. I asked about that and even the guy who handles all the emails is overwhelmed right now. I gotta say though the quality is really top notch.

FYI I ordered mine Jan 25th, got an email saying they were built on Feb 7th or 8th and they showed up last friday with a ship date of Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Shipping in the US has been slowed badly. Also they use Fedex for shipping.

wow., I guess I purchased a week after you, hopefully I get mine next week!! Lol

wow., I guess I purchased a week after you, hopefully I get mine next week!! Lol
Man... Hopefully it will be packed well from any damage .Fed Ex will run 7 days a week and late and even on Saturdays and Sundays around here and generally are much better than UPS that only run 5 days a week and prob 6 hour days,, and tear chit up in the process. USPS generally will tear a package all to hell, and never update shipping info. I hope it makes it to you alright.

They ship there stuff very well I will say that. The two boxes were glued together big time and showed up without any damage. Can't complain on how they shipped them one bit.

Finally!!

Attachments

• C68A3B88-5E52-4D50-B431-766664C85FAD.png
    C68A3B88-5E52-4D50-B431-766664C85FAD.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 84
I connected my amp to a stock HU. I had to add an LC2iPro to the HU.

Im going to try and set my gain with a MM, my number is 31.62V for 1k amp (will set around 31.1V), if the LC-pro has a volume, does this effect the 31.62v at the amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...