Item(s) Description/Condition:

05 RE XXX Chrome Motor like new will remove to ship

Price:

$300 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included CONUS

Item Pictures:

YaxslWS.jpg

Man, that's a great deal. You can't find these anymore. What's the WW on the coil, can you measure it for me when you crack it apart?

Good to see you're still alive and kickin'. Still pushin' them pecans?

Man, that's a great deal. You can't find these anymore. What's the WW on the coil, can you measure it for me when you crack it apart?

Good to see you're still alive and kickin'. Still pushin' them pecans?
I have one good one and the bad one ..I wouldn't mind getting rid of the pair ...Jones82 messaged be but I haven't heard back he's about an hour away from me so I'd give him the whole sub if he wants it .... shipping would be crazy on the whole sub plus shippers like destroying them but I'd be able to ship the motor in a large flat rate box ...padded well..the hurricane 🌀 flattened the pecan orchards....the good one I'd want more for of course lol

Mine are still housed in the original shipping crates from RE for that very reason. GLWS
Thanks ... I may of trusted the crates years ago ..but I wouldn't trust them anymore as bad as shippers have got through the years ...I sent off an amp 2 weeks ago in a standard flat rate box and had a deep gash that went through the box and completely through the the aluminum heat sink ...through 4 pieces of cardboard between box and amp ...and USPS claimed it was package improperly and denied their joke insurance claim ...

I have one good one and the bad one ..I wouldn't mind getting rid of the pair ...Jones82 messaged be but I haven't heard back he's about an hour away from me so I'd give him the whole sub if he wants it .... shipping would be crazy on the whole sub plus shippers like destroying them but I'd be able to ship the motor in a large flat rate box ...padded well..the hurricane 🌀 flattened the pecan orchards....the good one I'd want more for of course lol
What's with the bad one? Is it shifted, cracked ferrite?

What's with the bad one? Is it shifted, cracked ferrite?
I'm guessing shifted its a practically new sub but the cone has somehow seized you can't push up and down on it ...it was working fine and I had it at my old shop in town where I worked on my old cars ...and thinking someone may of dropped it but of course no one knew what happened when the guy showed up to buy it ...so I just put it back in storage where its been ever since ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.