0 ohm load possible?

Thats like asking if its possible to have zero mass, or to have zero friction, you can get close, but its impossible to reach it, without not existing in the first place

Thats like asking if its possible to have zero mass, or to have zero friction, you can get close, but its impossible to reach it, without not existing in the first place
For all intents and purposes a dead short is assumed to be no resistance.

Edited for Squeak's grammar ninja attack. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Wrong!

There is no resistance in absolute zero temperatures! they have been playing with this idea for sometime.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.