Subwoofers

Post subwoofer, box and bass tube discussion topics here. Want to rattle windows? This is where to start.
Zane? Someone else knowledgable? Little help?
welp this is how i can best put it... the "deader" the box the better and if for 30 bucks you can improve your system.....id do it my firebird...
givin the two choices... i would go with the 2 jbl 12" subs... if the jbl 12's and the pioneer 15's cost the same... what do you think that says...
The 12W3 will do what you want, plus some!!!
I agree with the guy above me very strongly. SQ is sound quality, hence, the quality of sound that your speakers can reproduce. A good example...
U
I would suggest to steer clear of this company. While they are a far cry from thier earlier days and thier products have undoubtably gotten...
U
HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THESE SPEAKERS FIRST THEY POUND, EFFEICENT AS HELL, AND I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE AND NOBODY THAT I HAVE EVER TALKED TO...
Unregistered
U
Although I believe n2audio to be knowedgable in car audio I would not recommend wiring that amp to 1ohm....Its barly even 2 ohm stable....sure...
I checked the speaker and i think it is the JL AUDIO W0 but i am not sure. the box it is in is a box built to Jl audio's sepcs. make me an offer...
A head unit only gives out about 1.3v or 4v from an rca...if its a single its probably You can also get a Y cable and spit the signal for cheep...
F
FOR SOUND OR SPL? IF YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR SPACE BUT WANT SOMETHING TRUELY GOOD AND UNIQUE I WOULD SUGGEST A PAIR OF IDMAX 10'S ON A GOOD 1000 WATT...
B
replace the front 6x8's in the doors. replace them with a quality 5.25" component speakers. All it would take is two scrap pieces of MDF or thick...
Unregistered
U
I need to know, if anyone has ever read anything about Visoniks that are bad. The guy who sold me them had triple 10s in his Jeep and **** were...
The RF 800.2 is a great amp and if your looking for power.........Rockford Fosgate underrates their amp so theres more there than you think there...
If you listen to mostly rap I would go with to 12's The 12's produce deeper and richer bass. They create a fuller sound and low frequencys....I...
Unregistered
U
I ordered 2 12 type R's on Jan. 16 recieved them no sooner than Feb. 8. One had a 6 inch hole in it and was done before shipping because both...
Get a new amp! Use the 4x 35 just for your mids and highs....The link that n2audio gave you is a good example of the watts you need but I never...
I want to let you show off your cars and car systems on my web page...I just finished it yesterday and I've gotton 12 hits so far but noone has...
Don't soulder, the heat from it can ruin the voice coil. try to get the clip connectors (female) that fit over the connections on the sub. They...
B
I dont know. To get to the other side i imagine. Anyways where in the hell can I find The new Kicker compvr's in a 15"model on the net? If u...
big turtle
B
U
here is an idea i just had... has anyone come out with some sort of dummy 4 ohm load.. i.e. not a real speaker or voice coil... just some sort...
Unregistered
U
is your CD head unit "bolted" on the back to the bracket of the car? if not this will allow the rear of your head unit to bounce around during...
U
Between the W3 and W6, the W^ is the better of the two but the W3 is better for the money. The W& is by far the best JL sub but it is fairly...
U
The Audiobahns are pretty clear until you turn them up past the half way mark, then they start to get distorted, but I still love my Audiobahns!
Awesome Review!!! I knew it was coming KICKERMAN!!! Thats your new name!!! hahaha :D
Hi this is Adam again...If been here a while and just started my own web site...It's a site for people to show off their cars systems. I don't...
Oh well, guess I will just run two subs. You think 40Watss above their peak will hurt them? I am gonna go with 400Watt fosgate HEs, and push them...
Usually factory speaker wiring has a stripe on one wire for the + side. Sometimes they also use a big terminal for + and a small one for -. If...
I was wondering if anybody has heard the new infinity perfect dvc subwoofer i was also wondering if they will handle my bd1000 im going to run a...
kicker
Unregistered
U
yuh just dont set the gain crazy and/or become a volume master
arcane you be a kicker nut huh? they be good to very good if set propperly (heard them both ways lol) carsound.com is where you can reach mark...
I'm thinking of doing some sort of center channel setup in my ranger, but i'm not sure exactly how. I've seen some guys will place two speakers...
I just picked up my car from the stereo shop after having two boston acoustic pro 10s put in with a JL 500/1 the sub volume and the bass is turned...
thanks zane!!! your help has been greatly appriciated!!! All the best for the future!!! Dan
U
One 10 will hit in a small cab. If you have a car or Suv, you are gonna need more power. The amp will put out enough power for one W0, but don't...
You can find really great deals on ebay, but if you don't find what you want, save until the summer.
GET A PIONEER DEH 3400 IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT WONT KILL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND WANT TO ADD TO IT LATER YOU CAN..................
U
I just glued the spider mounting ring yesterday with super epoxy. its the stuff that you mix(I myself never heard of it before) that dries in like...
N
Hey, iknow my system is shitty, but i got a mtx4000 (12) powerd by a 200 watt jenson, so the rms fo rhte sub is about 150, same with the amp, and...
N

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Subwoofers

Post subwoofer, box and bass tube discussion topics here. Want to rattle windows? This is where to start.

Views
97M

amp bass help jl audio kicker sub subs subwoofer subwoofers sundown
DD451980-D607-41AB-B69C-6745AAE4B848.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024
F98C6D78-7734-4659-9FCA-34969BDDC56A.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers