Speakers

Post speaker, tweeter and component discussion topics here. All car audio systems should provide great mids and highs.
I got a 88 g-20 chevy van I had to do some cutting. CC
i was thinking about mounting mine with the grills also (cause magnets 2 big for my 98 2dr cavi, and window dont shut all the way down) got them...
An Ohm is a measurment of resistence to current; so the more ohms, then current will be resisted more (note that home speakers typically are 8ohm...
Rainbow Profi Vanadium CS230 http://english.rainbow-audio.de/home/ can buy it at: http://www.rainarc.com/component_vandium_2way5.htm Focal...
ive heard good things about the DEI Vipers that are on sale. supposed to be better than the good cdt's and are only 140...
it is a Pioneer 7500, I checked the RCAs and they seem fine, havent checked the speaker leads. thanks for the info tho.
Aww C'mon guys, there is something like 90+ people on here right now and you mean to tell me that none of you have a set of MB Quart Components...
what do you guys do for component enclosures? Thanks
Yeah get them. This is what says in my access manual. "These speakers are already highly efficient, therefore their use with high power head...
The set has been out since about mid Feb.? If my poor memory serves me correctly - I think that's when I got my first set. As long as you can...
Oh` yeah; if you do get a plate or fabricate one remmember to note that the woofer's magnet sits to the side rather than in the middle like normal...
The stock Bose speckers or only 1 to 2 OHM so it is like a short to your radio. Replace the front speckers with 4 OHM speckers.
a 3 way component just has better overall coverage of the sound fields in which it is trying to replicate.
If you can't afford to amp them, then just wait till you have enough. Or buy a basic set of coax speakers to get you by till you can get what you...
We should have everyone post what they think of paintball9908, lol, I think that would be really funny for him to see.
Sensitivity: 91 dB RMS Power Range : 80 Watts Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts Frequency response: 25-32000 Hz
what about some JL VR075-CT's or some CDT2 one inchers. The Focal TN51's are wicked too. what do you want to spend?
if you insist the 6x9"s, the best speaker that i have come across in that price range is the JL TR690-TXi. the Focal Acess 690CA's are nice too...
i have 2 Infinity KAPPA 120.3DVC and i wanted to know if these were any good and if they are what should i get to push these
Audiobahn i think has some pritty nice subs that are not to expensive. Than agen their is lightning audio i think its the strike seres also not...
dynamat the door (i still gotta do this i jus know that the mids need it), i personally think id kick the **** outta kick panels jus cause how...
i dunno if its cause im from canada, but i havent heard of these CDT CF's until i signed up for this form, but i jus installed a pair of alpine...
oh ya and on the side note, DYNAMAT THE DOORS, i gotta do taht still, i figures hear without but man i need em them type rs hit and dont like the...
u plan on gettin a bimmer ? im likin the avatar...
Horns are always over-looked. Now that I run them, I've gotten used to them and really enjoy them. A normal component set would be enough to...
just ordered the cl-61a CDT components cant wait till they come in.. who all has cdt stuff in there system.. thanks
Zip Zero Nada, how do you delete post that are no longer important?
Hey everyone i am looking to build a component set. I am curious as to what mid-bass drivers deliver strong and accurate bass. I have been looking...
Yeah i have no local dealer that carries any of those brands..Well one carries alpine but he doesnt even keep any comp sets in stock!!! Everyone...
How would these be? CDT 2-way 6.5" HD-62 for 300 at thezeb.com. I've heard good things about CDT and I want some major reassurance that I am not...
no but i just ordered a set of k3's and k2's...cant wait to hear them!!
Mounting like a coaxial, but it is still a component system. The tweeter pod mounts to the woofer basket through the middle of the cone.
Hello, At first RAINBOW I does not know and have never understood it spoken. The good marks(brands) for the speakers very wide-spread to us are...
http://www.speedsound.com/caraudio.asp?pg=products&specific=jpmprng0 these would be the oz i would go with...and i knew the car that did the...
Rainbow Vanadium Competition $590.40 http://www.rainarc.com/component_vandiumcomp_2way6.htm
Hey guys, These components are on a huge sale at SD. Does anyone know anything about them? I have last year's model of DEI Neo's... they should...
give her 4 pyramid 12s and the pyraMID 2000w... shell be SLAMMIN all at a LOW LOW cost! just cash in your change jar and its paid for.

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Speakers

Post speaker, tweeter and component discussion topics here. All car audio systems should provide great mids and highs.

Views
33M

alpine car audio component component set components help speaker speakers tweeter tweeters
DD451980-D607-41AB-B69C-6745AAE4B848.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024
F98C6D78-7734-4659-9FCA-34969BDDC56A.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers