General Car Audio

Post all general car audio discussion topics here. Including sound quality “SQ”, old school and advanced car audio.
Positive is marked with a red dot on the cdt's turn the speaker upside down and look you should see it by the terminal !
If you're interested in Nascar Racing, Formula 1 or general car chat (which covers all car makes) you should check out this new car forum...
blaupunkt has some nasty lookin head units, but there Digiciever tuners are supposed to be excellent. Pioneer makes really nice lookin decks...
for 2 subs 400 is good or bad (type s 12")
This guy in my town owns a Herbie the Love Bug, with the number 53 and pinstripes and everything
on this car alarm: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1361412813
well got it in, good unit, only thing is i looked at the 6300 but i thougtht the 7200 was better so i got it but the 7200 only has 2 screensavers...
try this site http://www.elitecaraudio.com/install_clinic/Kick_Panels/images/ you should also do a search for kick panles . try searching...
True. I'm just telling the man if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Zs? Oh man, I love Fosgate to death, but what were they thinking when they made that thing. Why dont you get an HE? I think you can buy them for...
You could have just gotten another bad altrernator. Depends on where you bought it and all. I once went through three alternators in a month, no...
The Rock Says: " IT DOESNT MATTER" Your amp will layith the smacketh down no matter how u hook it up.
thanks for the tip. That's exactly what I was looking for. : )
yea yea i'm sorry lowpass! That was funny
Head Unit - Sounds good Front Speakers - Go with a component set from Infinity, Boston Acoustics, MB Quart, etc. Sub - Look at Alpine, Infinity...
Football is my favorite. i have to go to camp in another month or so, its going tobe fun. Also, i like weight training, cars, and audio. Audio...
Does anyone know how to turn the HTML ON so that My signature will include that picture???
There are too many companies out there to worry about forgiving one. If you rule out a company altogether because of one bad experience I say...
go witht eh 12's those powers are power hogs... they will take the wattage and more, teh RMS is 1000 on em, each...
make an outer frame from wood like 3/4" aound the trunk and cut out a medium thickness massonite board to fit your trunk. 3/4 inch can be bigger i...
i bought my wire from the swap shop-flea market and its been working perfectly, and was cheap.
Ive had my headunit installed for about 7 months now, and about 3 months after installing it, I started getting a clicking sound when I put in a...
Yeah.... which is exactly why you buy the component system with 5 1/4 inch drivers.... or 4 inch drivers...
Would this work. The reason I ask is that I'm curious if I could install the headunit and then add other amps and speakers for some punch. The...
I bought some preety cheap sound gear the other day which consists of 2x 6.5" subs, 2x 1" tweeters, some 4" two ways and a pair of 3-way...
i live in michigan and i have all blue lights in my car. we cannot have the lights on while driving. ONLY parked.
I am familiar with both the Camry stock stuff and the Infinity's. You will really want an amp, it makes a big difference. If you go Profile, get...
I know Cadence home theatre stuff is really good. I've heard some good things about there mobile audio but not much out there.
no i'm sorry, you need a 0dB test TONE. Like 40hz recorded on a track @ 0dB level
woah dude if you dont care about SQ that much then go online to cardiscountstereos.com and find the audiobahn alum series that are GREAt spl sub!
hey man, I was in the same spot you were a while ago. I bought the 7892, cause I got a hell of a deal on it, and I love it. The digital time...
thanks, in like the way it looks nice set up:D
yeah, the taurus comes with 6x8 holes in the rear deck.
i have a 150 amp alt a 375 cca battery and the hlights still dim and sometimes flash and stall the car from the alt load
can anyone help me out here? i have heard that volvo stock speakers are good, but i dont know how good they are and if they would sound good with...
ok thanks another florida member!!

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

General Car Audio

Post all general car audio discussion topics here. Including sound quality “SQ”, old school and advanced car audio.

Views
96.8M

alpine amp amplifier car audio head unit help pioneer speakers subs subwoofer
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png

Doxquzme

Mar 27, 2024
IMG_3075.jpeg

Daniel Lee

Mar 27, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers