Car Audio Build Logs

Post details, pictures and get feedback and assistance for your car audio installation, from start to finish.
Yeah i totally understand that, but they wouldnt fit any other way. I actually made them so that they werent sitting flat because it would rub...
cut out holes on the trim panel and hide it with the carpet that way the heat can still escape but it looks like a solid piece. btw great job, not...
I got it on ebay:) it was a refurb with 1 year warranty. I bought it for 225 + shipping and exchange ( i'm canadian ) it ended up being around...
Man, this is just beautiful....I am so loving the details in this install....I'm a new Sundown owner and have loved it so far.....I'm hoping to...
haha thats wasup you already know. ya i was lookin for some but i couldnt find it at home depot and i wasnt tryna wait. so i went wit 23/32 which...
****. that install is amazing. cant wait to get my level 4 15".
Thank u guys! Any more input on doors with the 7s and kicks with the 4 and tweet?
This is the Tri-Fecta of fail actually. A. Wrong section B. no pictures C. Overrated loudspeakers from the mid 80s that quite frankly aren't...
Fiero is gone, but harley looks just as good in its spot. Acura has not had enough money down to get the thing started for the customer, so not...
hmmm thats a cool idea too. ill have to lay it out and see how it would look.
Nice, I think mine is 3.2^ @ 32hz. I want to make a box like yours. Sub back, port back. Right now Mine's is sub up port back.
thats funny right there! post up those pictures of that box for the btl
should have my first 4 subs on the way will post pics asap
box is 1.9cubes@35hz sub-AQ HD3 10 amp-DD M1a 4 ga wire HU-jvc car-00 VW jetta will get build pics when my buddy stops by. but for now...
sounds good but i really need to deaden the trunk and deck . i waas thinking gettting a cherry vineer to put on the box what do you gy think? its...
tru tru......g-monk thats the same reason i dont go on there. CA is were its at
yea what is your overall thought on the sub itself taking the 3k?
Should sound real nice man. Hope you enjoy the MT. That sucka gets loud and It'll love that 200.1
i wanna see a 155 gawd ****it lawl, crush em.
Sounds nice man!!! Nice car choice too!!! As far as the ohm level, it all depends on the coil configuration your sub has. Also thank you for...
everytime I use a dado blade to make a joint, the mdf always wants to split on me.
its the PR amp
Booo for old type-r's, that amp is to much for them, get the new models and turn the amp all the way up
Yeah, we got this amp BNIB for about $70 shipped off ebay. Solid little amp.
id like to do a wall but i want to keep it under the glass for comps now that i sold one of the z1a's that is
Bump. could still use advice new to strero mods and looking for some good advice... Dont really have a pref on ported or sealed.. I would assume...
Carpet?? Whats that?? Naw... No reason to, can't see any of the box...
me? the 12" type R's Xmax is 18.1mm
im surprised at how the carpet stuck to the logo like that. good work BJ
So.. pretty much, you made as much air flow as possible between the trunk and the cabin so it's louder and sounds better?
I cant tell cause under the sub floor of the suv there is a tray and and stuff so it vibrates really bad. sounds dirty(not the good dirty)
I think you could probably do it, I had to build my 11 cube box in the trunk of my caprice, it was difficult but that shouldn't be too hard, lay...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Car Audio Build Logs

Post details, pictures and get feedback and assistance for your car audio installation, from start to finish.

Views
24.2M

alpine amplifier build dc audio help jl audio rockford fosgate sub + amp sundown sundown audio
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png

Doxquzme

Mar 27, 2024
IMG_3075.jpeg

Daniel Lee

Mar 27, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers